Iran's JPC plans to expand its ethylene capacity
The companies are reportedly about to finalize the deal on expanding the Iranian company’s ethylene production by 20%. The company’s current ethylene production capacity is 1.32 million tons/year.
The company, meanwhile, already secured a procurement deal with China’s oil-giant Sinopec for a catalyst required for HDPE production, the media reported.
JPC has a production capacity of 300,000 tons/year HDPE, 300,000 tons/year LLDPE and 306,000 tons/year propylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years