Iran's JPC plans to expand its ethylene capacity
The companies are reportedly about to finalize the deal on expanding the Iranian company’s ethylene production by 20%. The company’s current ethylene production capacity is 1.32 million tons/year.
The company, meanwhile, already secured a procurement deal with China’s oil-giant Sinopec for a catalyst required for HDPE production, the media reported.
JPC has a production capacity of 300,000 tons/year HDPE, 300,000 tons/year LLDPE and 306,000 tons/year propylene.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness