Iran’s NPC and France’s Air Liquide ink deal for MTP plant
The agreement was signed during a protocol held in Tehran with the participation of Vice President of Air Liquide, Head of the NPC and the managing director of PRTC.
The managing director of PRTC has recently said that Petrochemical Research and Technology Company has developed a new business model allowing them to sign contracts with foreign firms on the condition that foreign technologies will be transferred to and localized in Iran.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally