Iran's Nouri Petrochemical Co. plans to list shares in Tehran
The company, which is a subsidiary of the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, is reportedly considering Fara Bourse over Tehran Stock Exchange due to the former’s appropriate requirements for small-scale companies as well as the major ones such as NPC.
NPC currently operates a 4.5 million tons/year plant in Pars Special Economic Energy Zone (PSEERZ), Iran.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs