Iran's Nouri Petrochemical Co. plans to list shares in Tehran
The company, which is a subsidiary of the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, is reportedly considering Fara Bourse over Tehran Stock Exchange due to the former’s appropriate requirements for small-scale companies as well as the major ones such as NPC.
NPC currently operates a 4.5 million tons/year plant in Pars Special Economic Energy Zone (PSEERZ), Iran.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s local PP market retreats from 2-month high
- Vietnam PE market sees further supply-driven hikes, particularly for LLDPE
- Global oil prices trade under pressure of Delta variant
- China’s import PVC market rebounds from 5-month low
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand