Iran's PJSC, Italian Tecnimont ink cooperation deal
Accordingly, Maire Tecnimont will reportedly provide assistance in engineering for the construction of the company’s new plant. Upon completion, the new facility will have the ability to produce 266,000 ton/year of different petrochemicals, the media reported. Details about the planned products were not revealed at the time of press.
Maire Tecnimont, meanwhile, signed a memorandum of understanding worth an estimated €1 billion with the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (PGPIC) last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market