Iran's PJSC, Italian Tecnimont ink cooperation deal
Accordingly, Maire Tecnimont will reportedly provide assistance in engineering for the construction of the company’s new plant. Upon completion, the new facility will have the ability to produce 266,000 ton/year of different petrochemicals, the media reported. Details about the planned products were not revealed at the time of press.
Maire Tecnimont, meanwhile, signed a memorandum of understanding worth an estimated €1 billion with the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (PGPIC) last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE
- Downtrend continues into July in Mid-Eastern PP, PE markets
- Pace of PS drops in Asia slackens; ABS downtrend in full swing