Iran's PJSC, Italian Tecnimont ink cooperation deal
Accordingly, Maire Tecnimont will reportedly provide assistance in engineering for the construction of the company’s new plant. Upon completion, the new facility will have the ability to produce 266,000 ton/year of different petrochemicals, the media reported. Details about the planned products were not revealed at the time of press.
Maire Tecnimont, meanwhile, signed a memorandum of understanding worth an estimated €1 billion with the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (PGPIC) last year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe