Iran’s nuclear agreement delayed for one week
The delay for finalization of the agreement was attributed to the fact that the deadline passed before the parties were able to agree on all the terms. US President Obama said that the agreement wouldn’t be finalized if all of Iran’s pathways to nuclear weapons weren’t blocked. Iran’s President Rouhani, meanwhile, commented that the agreement would be applicable only if the West keeps its promises. Rouhani also added that if an agreement is reached, all parties need to be committed to it.
If the agreement is to be finalized, this will be the biggest improvement in US and Iran relations since Iran’s Islamic revolution in 1979. The agreement will also drastically increase Iran’s economic ties with the international community.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount