Iran’s oil output to reach pre-sanctions level in June
OPEC and non-OPEC producers could not reach an agreement on an output freeze at their meeting on Sunday as Saudi Arabia demanded participation of all members, including Iran. However, Iran said they will not be freezing their own output until reaching pre-sanction levels.
A source familiar with the issue reported that Iran will support other oil producers in stabilizing the market soon after increasing its production to pre-sanction levels. Iran’s oil output was slightly below 4 million barrels a day before sanctions were imposed in 2011 and 2012. Deputy Minister Javadi reported that oil output moved above 3.5 million barrels per day last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports