Iran’s oil output to reach pre-sanctions level in June
OPEC and non-OPEC producers could not reach an agreement on an output freeze at their meeting on Sunday as Saudi Arabia demanded participation of all members, including Iran. However, Iran said they will not be freezing their own output until reaching pre-sanction levels.
A source familiar with the issue reported that Iran will support other oil producers in stabilizing the market soon after increasing its production to pre-sanction levels. Iran’s oil output was slightly below 4 million barrels a day before sanctions were imposed in 2011 and 2012. Deputy Minister Javadi reported that oil output moved above 3.5 million barrels per day last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa