Iran’s petchem exports reach above 11 million tons
The rise in petrochemical production and exports is attributed to the removal of international sanctions.
In Mahshahr, 20 petrochemical complexes contributed more than 10.228 million tons of the overall petrochemical output. From Asalouyeh, 14 complexes contributed 12.866 million tons and 19 complexes in other regions of the country produced 5.658 million tons.
Iran’s petrochemical production volume was above 3.8 million tons in the period from September 22-October 21. Domestic consumers used 1.124 million tons of the country’s petrochemical production volume while Iran shipped 1.557 million tons of it overseas.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint