Iran’s petchem exports reach above 11 million tons
The rise in petrochemical production and exports is attributed to the removal of international sanctions.
In Mahshahr, 20 petrochemical complexes contributed more than 10.228 million tons of the overall petrochemical output. From Asalouyeh, 14 complexes contributed 12.866 million tons and 19 complexes in other regions of the country produced 5.658 million tons.
Iran’s petrochemical production volume was above 3.8 million tons in the period from September 22-October 21. Domestic consumers used 1.124 million tons of the country’s petrochemical production volume while Iran shipped 1.557 million tons of it overseas.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles