Iran’s petchem exports reach above 11 million tons
The rise in petrochemical production and exports is attributed to the removal of international sanctions.
In Mahshahr, 20 petrochemical complexes contributed more than 10.228 million tons of the overall petrochemical output. From Asalouyeh, 14 complexes contributed 12.866 million tons and 19 complexes in other regions of the country produced 5.658 million tons.
Iran’s petrochemical production volume was above 3.8 million tons in the period from September 22-October 21. Domestic consumers used 1.124 million tons of the country’s petrochemical production volume while Iran shipped 1.557 million tons of it overseas.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?