Iran’s petchem exports rise since start of current Persian calendar
The production capacity for Iran’s petrochemical products is expected to reach 72 million tons worth USD17 million by the end of the present Iranian calendar year, said the agency.
A number of new petrochemical projects are expected to start up later this year in order to further boost Iran’s output, while thepartnership of local banks and attraction of foreign investors can enhance the process, the agency mentioned, referring to a statement of an official from Iran’s National Petrochemical Company (NPC).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint