Iran’s petchem output reaches 38 million tons in Mar-Jan period
NPC’s control manager added that Iran’s petrochemical complexes, which can produce 60 million tons/year of petrochemicals, will have used about 81% of their production capacity to reach a production volume of 46 million tons by the end of this calendar year and that the country’s petrochemical production is estimated to climb 8-12% in the next Iranian year beginning on March 20, 2016.
As part of its sixth five-year development plan, Iran aims to increase its petrochemical output to 129 million tons by the end of 2021.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets