Iran’s petchem output reaches 38 million tons in Mar-Jan period
NPC’s control manager added that Iran’s petrochemical complexes, which can produce 60 million tons/year of petrochemicals, will have used about 81% of their production capacity to reach a production volume of 46 million tons by the end of this calendar year and that the country’s petrochemical production is estimated to climb 8-12% in the next Iranian year beginning on March 20, 2016.
As part of its sixth five-year development plan, Iran aims to increase its petrochemical output to 129 million tons by the end of 2021.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets