Iran’s petchem output to reach $40 billion
Zanganeh also added that Kurdestan and Urmia (West Azarbaijan Province) plants have already started up and there are more new petrochemical projects designated to be built in Asalouyeh.
The head of National Petrochemical Company, Marzieh Shahdaei said the polymers production of Iran is expected to reach 12 million tons on a yearly basis in five years. Iran’s current polymer output is 7 million tons.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May