Iran’s petrochemical exports rise 26%
Shahdaie also highlighted that petrochemical transactions have been simplified in the post-sanctions period owing to improved banking and insurance relations between Iran and international banks and institutes. Iran is reportedly exporting its petrochemical products to various countries around the world, including Europe and South America.
Iran’s petrochemical production rose 2.5 million tons on a yearly basis to reach 19 million tons during the preceding Iranian calendar year, which ended on March 19.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports