Iran signs long-term oil export contract with Eni
The agreement is the second long-term deal signed to sell Iranian crude after the agreement signed with Italy’s Saras on May 2016.
Previously, National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) had reportedly signed a short term contract with Italy’s oil major, under which NIOC sold one cargo of oil to Eni, and the two countries were in a negotiation process in order to sign a long term deal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines