Iran signs long-term oil export contract with Eni
The agreement is the second long-term deal signed to sell Iranian crude after the agreement signed with Italy’s Saras on May 2016.
Previously, National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) had reportedly signed a short term contract with Italy’s oil major, under which NIOC sold one cargo of oil to Eni, and the two countries were in a negotiation process in order to sign a long term deal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops