Iran targets 129 million tons petchem output in 2016-2021
Iran’s petrochemcal output is also expected to be boosted by the start up of phases 15, 16, 17, and 18 of the South Pars gas field.
Meanwhile, once the country’s sixth five-year development plan is terminated in 2021, Iran’s revenue from the petrochemical sector is expected to reach around $40 billion.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe