Iran to establish petrochemical shipping firm
According to the plan put forward by Iran’s Petrochemical Commercial Company, petrochemical producers should collaborate on forming a joint shipping company to reduce shipment costs.
Iran’s domestic petrochemical producers reportedly spent $1.5 billion for the shipment of petrochemicals last year, which amounts to nearly 15% of the country’s exports revenue.
The country’s two major shipping firms include the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) and the National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead
- Stats: US boosts HDPE market share in China, Saudi's sales slump sharply
- Stats: India's H1 PP imports jump, PE and PVC imports skyrocket