Iran to invest $185 billion in oil and gas by 2020
Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade, Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh stated that Iran is not interested in unidirectional imports of goods and machinery from other countries. According to the minister, Iran now plans to achieve two-way trade as well as cooperation in development, design and engineering.
Sanctions against Iran could be removed towards the end of this year following the landmark nuclear agreement between Iran and the P5+1 (the US, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China) powers in Vienna on July 14.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia