Iran to invest $185 billion in oil and gas by 2020
Iran’s Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade, Mohammad Reza Nematzadeh stated that Iran is not interested in unidirectional imports of goods and machinery from other countries. According to the minister, Iran now plans to achieve two-way trade as well as cooperation in development, design and engineering.
Sanctions against Iran could be removed towards the end of this year following the landmark nuclear agreement between Iran and the P5+1 (the US, Germany, France, the UK, Russia and China) powers in Vienna on July 14.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low