Iran to produce oil in North Yaran field
Iran is trying to develop the joint oil and gas fields that it says are being dried out by its neighbors. The Azadegan oilfield is the world’s third largest with reserves of about 33.2 billion barrels and proven reserves of about 6 billion barrels. South Azadegan holds reserves of over 25 billion barrels, of which 2 billion are recoverable, according to the report.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PVC market looks for direction amid divergent factors
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights