Iran to start new petchem projects by Feb 2017
The reports also revealed that the polyethylene unit of Kurdistan Petrochemical Complex is planned to start up by March 21, 2017.
Iran also signed agreements with Japan’s Sujitz and France’s Total and Royal Dutch Shell to enhance the petrochemical industry in the country and is currently in the negotiation process with three other European countries for the same purpose.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East