Iran to start new petchem projects by Feb 2017
The reports also revealed that the polyethylene unit of Kurdistan Petrochemical Complex is planned to start up by March 21, 2017.
Iran also signed agreements with Japan’s Sujitz and France’s Total and Royal Dutch Shell to enhance the petrochemical industry in the country and is currently in the negotiation process with three other European countries for the same purpose.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global PET markets weighed by falling feedstock costs
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner
- Container freight rate slump deepens as weak demand seems here to stay