Iraq’s oil exports fall 11.5% in October
The Oil Ministry also stated that all shipments were made from Iraq’s southern ports, adding that shipments from Iraq’s north via the Ceyhan pipeline to Turkey stopped completely in October following a total shipment of around 20,000 bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, Iraq’s revenues from oil exports reached $3.32 billion while the average price for per barrel of oil was reported at $39.56/barrel.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand