Iraq’s oil exports fall 11.5% in October
The Oil Ministry also stated that all shipments were made from Iraq’s southern ports, adding that shipments from Iraq’s north via the Ceyhan pipeline to Turkey stopped completely in October following a total shipment of around 20,000 bpd in the previous month.
Meanwhile, Iraq’s revenues from oil exports reached $3.32 billion while the average price for per barrel of oil was reported at $39.56/barrel.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May