Iraq to slash its oil price forecast to $32/bbl in 2016 budget
Iraq’s current 2016 budget reportedly estimates oil exports of 3.6 million barrels per day (bpd) and a fiscal deficit of 24 trillion dinars ($20.56 billion).
Meanwhile, media reports showed that Iraq’s monthly average oil exports from the country’s southern ports was 3.286 million bpd in March and that exports have increased to an average of 3.494 million bpd so far in April.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures