Irregular European PP origins show up in China
The trader stated, “We are focusing on homo-PP sales nowadays even though demand is not very encouraging and we are feeling uncertain about the near-term outlook.”
In China, import PP prices are currently standing at $1550-1640/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1386-1481/ton for homo-PP raffia, and at $1402-1462/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a CFR China, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm