Irregular Indian PS shows up in Egypt at competitive prices
“Demand is still poor as buyers are only meeting their basic needs due to weak demand on their final products. Given the lack of support from the weakening crude oil and spot styrene market in Asia, import PS prices are expected remain soft in the near term,” commented the trader.
Currently, PS players in Egypt are taking a cautious stance due to uncertainty regarding the future market trend with some expecting the softening trend to persist in the near term due to a lack of support from the cost and demand side.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years