Italy freight rate update
At the beginning of the month, freight rates from Italy to Far East decreased by $75/container for 20’ containers and by $125/container for 40’ containers. Freight rates from Italy to South Africa declined as well.
Freight rates in the table below will be valid as of November 11, 2015:
|From||To||Freight (USD/20” container)||Freight (USD/40” container)|
|Laem Chabang||Genoa/La Spezia||450||800|
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe