Italy’s Eni mulls sale of Versalis stake to SK Capital
SK Capital would need to invest at least €1.5 billion ($1.7 billion) into Versalis, said CEO Claudio Descalzi. Eni has previously said that it would keep a substantial stake in Versalis to see whether business objectives were accomplished. Eni had previously committed to maintain Versalis in its current structure for at least five years while keeping employment levels unchanged for at least three years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa