Italy’s Eni mulls sale of Versalis stake to SK Capital
SK Capital would need to invest at least €1.5 billion ($1.7 billion) into Versalis, said CEO Claudio Descalzi. Eni has previously said that it would keep a substantial stake in Versalis to see whether business objectives were accomplished. Eni had previously committed to maintain Versalis in its current structure for at least five years while keeping employment levels unchanged for at least three years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?
- PVC market up from 3-and-a-half year low in Europe