Italy’s Jan industrial production up 1.9%, beats estimates
The data showed that output of consumer goods, investment goods, intermediate goods and energy products all posted gains from the previous month.
According to a separate report from ISTAT, Italy’s unemployment rate was unchanged at 11.5% in the fourth quarter from the previous quarter. ISTAT also expressed that they expect GDP to grow by 0.1% on a quarterly basis in the first three months of this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers