Italy’s Saras to increase crude imports from Iran
Javadi also highlighted that negotiations upon a crude sale deal with Italy’s Eni are underway and that a final decision is expected to be made soon. Under the deal, Iran will be able to export 100 thousand barrels of oil per day to Italy’s Eni. Meanwhile, a $1.5 billion agreement will be signed with Italy’s Eni for the development of the third phase of Iran’s Darkhovin oil field.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high