Italy’s commercial car sales post fresh gains in September
According to a separate report released by Italia’s Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, the country’s new car sales also jumped 17.2% to 130,071 units in September, posting the ninth consecutive month of double-digit gains. In the January-September period, car sales climbed 15.3% to reach 1,196,270 units.
Italy’s carmaker association UNRAE expects commercial vehicle sales to expand by 8% to reach around 130,000 units this year compared with 119,007 units sold in 2014. Italian automakers association Federauto, meanwhile, expects growth in car sales to slow in 2015, rising by 5% to 1.426 million units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe