Italy’s commercial car sales post fresh gains in September
According to a separate report released by Italia’s Transport and Infrastructure Ministry, the country’s new car sales also jumped 17.2% to 130,071 units in September, posting the ninth consecutive month of double-digit gains. In the January-September period, car sales climbed 15.3% to reach 1,196,270 units.
Italy’s carmaker association UNRAE expects commercial vehicle sales to expand by 8% to reach around 130,000 units this year compared with 119,007 units sold in 2014. Italian automakers association Federauto, meanwhile, expects growth in car sales to slow in 2015, rising by 5% to 1.426 million units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?