Italy’s commercial car sales surge 37% in November
UNRAE stated November sales volumes reached highest levels seen in more than five years in Italy. Following years of decline, commercial vehicle sales in Italy have increased every month since the beginning of 2015. For the past few months, sales rose 15% in October, 4.7% in September, 25.3% in August and 7.4% in July from the same months of the previous year.
Italy’s carmaker association UNRAE expects commercial vehicle sales to expand by 12-13% to reach around 135,000 units this year, up from its previous estimate of 130,000. Another Italian automaker association, Federauto, meanwhile, expects growth in car sales to rise by 5% to 1.426 million units in 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand