Italy’s commercial car sales surge 37% in November
UNRAE stated November sales volumes reached highest levels seen in more than five years in Italy. Following years of decline, commercial vehicle sales in Italy have increased every month since the beginning of 2015. For the past few months, sales rose 15% in October, 4.7% in September, 25.3% in August and 7.4% in July from the same months of the previous year.
Italy’s carmaker association UNRAE expects commercial vehicle sales to expand by 12-13% to reach around 135,000 units this year, up from its previous estimate of 130,000. Another Italian automaker association, Federauto, meanwhile, expects growth in car sales to rise by 5% to 1.426 million units in 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?
- Turkish players question future outlook as import PP, PE prices see 6-month highs
- Asian PVC markets stay strong as tightness overshadows virus fears
- SEA LLDPE market sees fresh hikes despite virus-hit sentiment across Asia
- Turkey’s overall polymer imports resume growth in 2019