Italy’s commercial vehicle sales edge up in October
Total sales for the first ten months of 2014 are up 20.5% at 97,725 vehicles when compared to the same period of 2013. UNRAE expects the country’s commercial vehicle sales to reach 120,000 units by the end of this year.
In 2013, meanwhile, Italy’s commercial vehicle sales were down 13.3% from 2012 to be reported at a record low of 101,199 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS