Italy’s commercial vehicle sales edge up in October
Total sales for the first ten months of 2014 are up 20.5% at 97,725 vehicles when compared to the same period of 2013. UNRAE expects the country’s commercial vehicle sales to reach 120,000 units by the end of this year.
In 2013, meanwhile, Italy’s commercial vehicle sales were down 13.3% from 2012 to be reported at a record low of 101,199 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP, PE markets take a break from firming trend in June?
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe