Italy’s commercial vehicle sales edge up in October
Total sales for the first ten months of 2014 are up 20.5% at 97,725 vehicles when compared to the same period of 2013. UNRAE expects the country’s commercial vehicle sales to reach 120,000 units by the end of this year.
In 2013, meanwhile, Italy’s commercial vehicle sales were down 13.3% from 2012 to be reported at a record low of 101,199 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Sentiment cautiously rebounds in Asian PP, PE markets
- Asian monomer markets react after crude oil surge
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low