Italy’s commercial vehicle sales edge up in October
Total sales for the first ten months of 2014 are up 20.5% at 97,725 vehicles when compared to the same period of 2013. UNRAE expects the country’s commercial vehicle sales to reach 120,000 units by the end of this year.
In 2013, meanwhile, Italy’s commercial vehicle sales were down 13.3% from 2012 to be reported at a record low of 101,199 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs