Italy’s commercial vehicle sales fall first time in 38 months in April
The data also showed the country’s commercial vehicle sales climbed by 3.5% in the first four months of 2017 with 56.184 new units.
According to Italian Transport Ministry, the country’s new car sales were also down by 4.6% to 160,359 in April year-on-year while they were up by 8% in the first four months of 2017 year-on-year to 743,321 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months