Italy’s commercial vehicle sales fall first time in 38 months in April
The data also showed the country’s commercial vehicle sales climbed by 3.5% in the first four months of 2017 with 56.184 new units.
According to Italian Transport Ministry, the country’s new car sales were also down by 4.6% to 160,359 in April year-on-year while they were up by 8% in the first four months of 2017 year-on-year to 743,321 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect