Italy’s commercial vehicle sales rise in October
The data also revealed that the country’s commercial vehicle sales increase by 1.2% during the first ten months of 2017 with 151,382 new units compared with 149,524 units registered in the same period of last year.
According to Italian Transport Ministry, the country’s new car sales also increased by 7.1% to 147,435 in October year-on-year on the back of healthy upward trend in Italy.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP markets see upward corrections on resurgent demand
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs