Italy’s commercial vehicle sales surge again in August
In July, commercial vehicle sales saw an increase of 46.9% year over year while sales are up 39.6% in the first eight months of the year to 114,185 units. UNRAE forecasts a 23% rise in sales for the year 2016. This figure is up from forecasts released in June which called for an increase of 15% for the year.
UNRAE president Massimo Nordio said in the statement, "The fiscal incentives have clearly demonstrated they work and it is fundamental that they carry on next year too so that the acceleration of the renewal of the car fleet that is so fundamental to our economy can continue."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand