Italy’s commercial vehicle sales surge again in August
In July, commercial vehicle sales saw an increase of 46.9% year over year while sales are up 39.6% in the first eight months of the year to 114,185 units. UNRAE forecasts a 23% rise in sales for the year 2016. This figure is up from forecasts released in June which called for an increase of 15% for the year.
UNRAE president Massimo Nordio said in the statement, "The fiscal incentives have clearly demonstrated they work and it is fundamental that they carry on next year too so that the acceleration of the renewal of the car fleet that is so fundamental to our economy can continue."
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov