Italy’s commercial vehicle sales surge both in Dec and 2016
Commercial vehicle sales saw an increase of 49% to 199,300 year over year in 2016 from 133,794 posted in 2015.
According to Italian Transport Ministry, the country’s new car sales were up by 13.1% from 110,060 recorded in December 2015 to 124,438 while they were up by 15.8% in 2016 year-on-year to 1.82 million units.
UNRAE had forecast a 17% rise in sales to reach 1.85 million for the year 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic