Italy’s commercial vehicle sales surge in Nov
Commercial vehicle sales saw an increase of 43.7% to 130,898 year over year in the January-November period. This is the 34th month that sales rose.
According to Italian Transport Ministry, the country’s new car sales climbed 8.2% on a yearly basis in November while new car sales rose 16.5% to 1.7 million units year over year in January-November.
UNRAE forecasts a 40% rise in sales to reach 190,000 for the year 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear