Italy’s commercial vehicle sales surge in Nov
Commercial vehicle sales saw an increase of 43.7% to 130,898 year over year in the January-November period. This is the 34th month that sales rose.
According to Italian Transport Ministry, the country’s new car sales climbed 8.2% on a yearly basis in November while new car sales rose 16.5% to 1.7 million units year over year in January-November.
UNRAE forecasts a 40% rise in sales to reach 190,000 for the year 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines