Italy’s economic growth remains stable in Q1
According to the data, the growth in Q1 was 0.8% on a yearly basis in Q1, slightly down from 1%.
The data showed that the country’s economy has been growing since Q1 of 2015 although its growth is comparatively slower than the other major European countries due to weak external demand.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov