Italy’s economy slightly expands in Q3
According to the data, the growth in Q3 was 0.9% on a yearly basis when compared to the 0.7% of Q2 and beat the analysts’ forecasts which called for an increase by 0.8% year-on-year. This was also the highest growth since Q2 of 2011.
The government reportedly expects the growth for 2016 to be at 0.8%, almost in parallel with 0.7% of last year. The country’s economy is expected to grow by 1% in 2017, the reports indicate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record