Italy’s economy slightly expands in Q3
According to the data, the growth in Q3 was 0.9% on a yearly basis when compared to the 0.7% of Q2 and beat the analysts’ forecasts which called for an increase by 0.8% year-on-year. This was also the highest growth since Q2 of 2011.
The government reportedly expects the growth for 2016 to be at 0.8%, almost in parallel with 0.7% of last year. The country’s economy is expected to grow by 1% in 2017, the reports indicate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East