Italy’s economy slightly expands in Q3
According to the data, the growth in Q3 was 0.9% on a yearly basis when compared to the 0.7% of Q2 and beat the analysts’ forecasts which called for an increase by 0.8% year-on-year. This was also the highest growth since Q2 of 2011.
The government reportedly expects the growth for 2016 to be at 0.8%, almost in parallel with 0.7% of last year. The country’s economy is expected to grow by 1% in 2017, the reports indicate.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe