Italy’s factory orders down, retail sales increase in Nov
On a yearly basis, the country’s factory orders declined 4.1% in November compared with a 0.2% drop reported in October. Domestic orders were down 3.9% while export orders declined 2.9% in the same month.
Meanwhile, Italy’s retail sales rose for the first time since April in November, posting an increase of 0.1% owing to food product sales rising by 0.2%. However, on a yearly basis, the country’s retail sales contracted 2.3% in November following a decrease of 1% in October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers