Italy’s industrial orders rise in Nov
Higher orders were attributed to an increase in demand from the domestic market, which climbed 4.4% in November. Export orders, however, declined 2.5%. Istat data showed that Italy’s industrial sales were down 1.1% on a seasonally adjusted monthly basis after increasing 1.9% in October.
On the other hand, the country’s industrial turnover rose 0.8% on a calendar-adjusted yearly basis following a rise of 1.6% in October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains