Italy’s industrial production declines 0.6% in Feb
The government lowered its economic growth forecasts for 2016 and 2017 due to weaker global demand and consumer prices. It expects GDP to grow by 1.2% this year and 1.4% next year, down from previous estimates of 1.6% for both.
Italy’s unemployment rate rose to 11.7% from 11.6% in January. Istat reported a 1.9% hike in January industrial output.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years