Italy’s industrial production tops estimates in March
The increase was attributed to higher output for consumer goods, which increased 1.4% in March.
On a yearly basis, the country’s industrial output increased 1.5% on a calendar adjusted basis, posting the first gain in three months.
Meanwhile, Italy’s industrial production rose 0.3% on a quarterly basis in the first quarter of this year while the country’s Q1 industrial production declined 0.1% compared with the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa