Italy’s industrial production tops estimates in March
The increase was attributed to higher output for consumer goods, which increased 1.4% in March.
On a yearly basis, the country’s industrial output increased 1.5% on a calendar adjusted basis, posting the first gain in three months.
Meanwhile, Italy’s industrial production rose 0.3% on a quarterly basis in the first quarter of this year while the country’s Q1 industrial production declined 0.1% compared with the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce