Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decline in November
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles rose 5.3% in November with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1,960 units. They were up by 13.5% to 1,725 in October year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January and November, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 4.3% on the year to 21,384 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 8.6% to 17,206 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops