Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decline in November
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles rose 5.3% in November with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1,960 units. They were up by 13.5% to 1,725 in October year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January and November, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 4.3% on the year to 21,384 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 8.6% to 17,206 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes