Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decline in November
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles rose 5.3% in November with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1,960 units. They were up by 13.5% to 1,725 in October year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January and November, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 4.3% on the year to 21,384 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 8.6% to 17,206 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure