Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decline in November
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles rose 5.3% in November with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1,960 units. They were up by 13.5% to 1,725 in October year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January and November, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 4.3% on the year to 21,384 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 8.6% to 17,206 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets