Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decline in November
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles rose 5.3% in November with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1,960 units. They were up by 13.5% to 1,725 in October year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January and November, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 4.3% on the year to 21,384 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 8.6% to 17,206 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical