Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decrease in August
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased 3.1% in August with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1025 units. They were down by 2.4% to 1,745 in July compared year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January-August, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 6.9% on the year to 15,421 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 9.9% to 12,363 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets