Italy’s industrial vehicle sales decrease in August
Sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased 3.1% in August with respect to the same month of 2016, to 1025 units. They were down by 2.4% to 1,745 in July compared year on year, according to the data.
In the period between January-August, meanwhile, industrial vehicle sales were up 6.9% on the year to 15,421 units, while sales of heavy industrial vehicles increased by 9.9% to 12,363 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September