Italy’s new car sales rise for 11th straight month in July
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles accounted for 28.3% of all new car sales in Italy in July, according to Reuters, down from 28.4% in June.
Meanwhile, Italy’s carmaker association UNRAE expects new car sales to expand by 12.8% to reach 1.535 million cars this year compared with 1.36 million cars in 2014 while another car maker association, Federauto, predicts that new car sales in Italy will increase by 5% to 1.436 million cars in 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia