Italy’s retail sales, factory orders increase in Feb
Retail sales for food products increased 0.5% year over year in February while non-food store sales declined by 0.3%. On a monthly basis, meanwhile, Italy’s retail sales posted a seasonally adjusted increase of 0.2% in February.
Meanwhile, the country’s industrial orders increased 0.8% on the month in February following a decrease of 3.7% in January. The increase was attributed to stronger domestic and foreign demand. Foreign orders climbed 0.4% while domestic demand grew 1.2% in February.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?